[Web4lib] interlibrary cooperation - web content

Raumin "Ray" Dehghan infoscience1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:00:55 EDT 2007

Colleagues,

   Apologies for cross postings.

   I'm working on creating content for our website - links with annotations
etc.  I'm curious to hear of any experiences of librarians sharing actual
content - the annotations themselves and the way they are organized.

   This might lend itself to more efficiency and less reinventing of the
wheel.  This might be similar to the open source movement, which is
facilitating the sharing of technology - web design etc.

   I'm thinking that librarians within consortia and other library systems
may tend to do this more often.

Thanks very much.

Raumin "Ray" Dehghan
Adult Services Librarian