[Web4lib] web page layout help needed

Sandra Cahillane scahilla at baypath.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:34:06 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to create a template for our web pages without using tables or
frames and I am having a bit of trouble.  If anyone could take a look at my
code and css and provide feedback I'd greatly appreciate it.  What I really
need is someone to talk me through fixing up the page to look the way I
want but think that would be too much to ask.  Although, I'd gladly accept
help from any volunteers. :) Is it possible this layout can only be
achieved with some combination of xhtml, css and java?

Briefly, I'm trying to change the code on the page to look similar to our
current homepage at http://library.baypath.edu.  When you see the pages
I've sent you'll see that I have numerous things I need to fix.

Here are links to the new page, the css page and the javascript page:

http://library.baypath.edu/testpages/index-menu.html
http://library.baypath.edu/testpages/hatch_main.css
http://library.baypath.edu/testpages/popup.js

Thanks in advance for any help.