[Web4lib] CSS help?

Marc Bertone marc at springshare.com
Thu Jul 26 14:55:58 EDT 2007

This will work, but since the left DIV is not really the full height, its
right-border will not extend down to the bottom of the page.  By moving the
border to the "taller" center-column div, you will be sure that the grey
divider line will always be the proper height.

1) Remove the following properly from the #leftcolumn class;
border-right: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
2) Add the following property to the #centercolumn class;
border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC;

-Marc
http://support.springshare.com