[Web4lib] CSS help?

Junior Tidal JTidal at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Thu Jul 26 13:41:08 EDT 2007

Hello fellow library webdesigners,

I am redesigning our website and I've run into a snag. I'm not sure how
to alter the height of my left navigation menu to be consistent with the
ever altering height of the right content division.

For example:

http://library.citytech.cuny.edu/redesign/services/multimedia/index.php

I want it to look like this:
http://library.citytech.cuny.edu/redesign/policies/access/index.php

I've fiddled with adding a white gif background and altering the height
so it looks fine in IE7/PC but it still has the gap in IE6/PC,
Firefox/PC/Mac and Safari/Mac. Any suggestions?

thanks and kind regards,

Junior Tidal
Web Services and Multimedia Librarian
CUNY New York City College of Technology
300 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11210
718.260.5481