[Web4lib] Plug-ins

Geer, Caroline CarolineGeer at letu.edu
Fri Jul 20 10:57:24 EDT 2007

Hi, Gair,

Our IT department handles all those requests, so we defer to them.  They
have wanted to maintain control of all the computers on campus,
including the Library's public stations, which they call the Library
Lab. :)  They want all the public computers (labs) configured the same
with the same programs and plug-ins, basically.

Hope this helps ... Your situation sounds like you are much more
hands-on than we are able to be.

Caroline Geer
Information Resources Librarian
Margaret Estes Library