[Web4lib] PC Reservation

Robin rboulton at stcharleslibrary.org
Fri Jul 13 14:44:13 EDT 2007

We've used PC Res for nearly 5 years (in a much smaller environment,
around 40 machines). I'll second everything Stella says.
However there is another consideration than the software: the reseller
you work with. I've posted about this on my blog and rather than try to
rehash my rather lengthy diatribe, you can read it, if interested, at
http://ausbird.squarespace.com/on-choosing-pc-management-syst /.

Good luck with whatever system you choose.