[Web4lib] Google docs

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:43:13 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Tracey.Reed at myclearwater.com <Tracey.Reed at myclearwater.com> wrote:
> I like this idea a lot.  Right now, we're wedded to teaching the application, but if we can also show what else is out there as part of an overall skills class, that's fabu.
>
> Would you be willing to share your syllabus?
>
> -t
> -----

I pulled together my various lists that I was working off of and
posted a somewhat formal syllabus of what I was planning to cover on
the first post of the word processing series
(http://mrrllearning2.blogspot.com/2007/02/word-processing-skills.html).
I've included at the end a bit of information on Google specific
features (I'll cover the wiki and presentation stuff that Andy posted
earlier - thanks, Andy!!) that came from this discussion!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net