[Web4lib] Google docs

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:34:51 EDT 2007

Right now I don't have anything on paper for a syllabus, but I do have
the first couple of lessons done. They are at
http://mrrllearning2.blogspot.com/search/label/word%20processing if
you want to take a look at it while it's still in progress. I've been
pulled away from it for a while, but I'm getting back to it soon...