[Web4lib] Google Books a tease, not a useful tool, for serious research

Bill Drew bill.drew at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:00:27 EDT 2007

Why not just use Google for that kind of search for more materials?  I just
searched your example on Google and found this list of references on
namebase.org:

   - Aarons,M. Loftus,J. Unholy Trinity.
1992<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/RG>(xv)
   - Blum,H. Wanted: The Search for Nazis in America.
1977<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/MU>(135-41, 164-5)
   - Hersh,S. The Dark Side of Camelot.
1997<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/aW>(158-61)
   - Higham,C. American Swastika.
1985<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/KB>(xxvi, 207-20)
   - Loftus,J. Aarons,M. The Secret War Against the Jews.
1994<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/EE>(223-4)
   - Summers,A. The Arrogance of Power.
2000<http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/fP>(130-5)

--
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
E-mail: bill.drew at gmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
My Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com
Al Gore quoting an African proverb: "If you want to go quickly, go alone.
But if you want to go far, go together."