[Web4lib] MySpace and Public Libraries

Bret Parker Bret.Parker at ci.stockton.ca.us
Thu Jan 25 18:07:13 EST 2007

I thought someone posted earlier that an 'institutional' presence on
MySpace was now verboten (earlier posting by a university librarian who
said that they were admonished by or eliminated from MySpace) -- Am I
remembering right?

MySpace == A person's space

Bret Parker, Senior Applications Programmer Analyst (MLIS)
Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library
City of Stockton (California)
bret.parker at ci.stockton.ca.us
(209) 937-7148

http://www.stockton.lib.ca.us

>>> <cmagnuss at arrowhead.lib.mn.us> 1/25/2007 3:00:23 PM >>>
I would be interested in this information also!

Chris Magnusson
Hibbing Public Library
www.hibbing.lib.mn.us