[Web4lib] Re: OJAX federated search service now in Beta

Judith Wusteman judith.wusteman at ucd.ie
Mon Jan 22 06:33:49 EST 2007

Thanks for your input on OJAX - we welcome feedback and suggestions.

 >> from its interface design, it is too primitive.

A guiding principle for OJAX is that reducing the complexity of the user
interface can benefit its usability. We feel that we have produced a
user interface that is simple to use without being simplistic. Is there
something that you wanted but were unable to do with OJAX?

If anyone has any comments, perhaps we could continue this thread solely
on web4lib so as to avoid more cross-posting. Or you could email me
directly. There are also OJAX discussion forums at
http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=150304

Regards
Judith Wusteman