[Web4lib] Who Has A Hosted Version of SFX?

Cobb, Mike A. (ILRC) mikecobb at liberty.edu
Fri Jan 19 17:50:46 EST 2007

Greetings,

We're looking into the purchase of a link resolver and are considering
either SFX from ExLibris or ArticleLinker from Serials Solutions.  We're
interested in either hearing about issues related to having a hosted SFX
product or talking with someone who has a hosted SFX product.

We do currently have the AMS product from Serials Solutions but our
library automation system is from Endeavor, which was bought out by the
parent company of SFX, ExLibris.

Thank you

Mike Cobb
A. Pierre Guillermin Library