[Web4lib] Web design

Hogue Melanie hogue_m at lib.chattanooga.gov
Fri Jan 5 11:11:13 EST 2007

I found this book to be a great resource on up-to-date web design for
library sites in particular.

XHTML and CSS Essentials for Library Web Design
by Michael P. Sauers
Paperback: 349 pages
Publisher: Neal-Schuman Publishers (December 1, 2005)
ISBN-10: 1555705049
ISBN-13: 978-1555705046

Melanie Amy Hogue, Librarian I
Business, Science & Technology
Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library

The Smartest Card. Get it. Use it.
@ the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library