[Web4lib] Awesome music video

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:20:11 EST 2007

For the record, given that subscribers to this list care about authority and
provenance even in the age of YouTube, the performer is a singer named
Cascada, and the song was a hit on the club scene early last year.  She is
of German and UK extraction so my guess is the video was filmed over there.
The production values suggest a real music video, not something conceived in
a garage by a couple of guys. (Wait a minute, that describes YouTube!)

/rich