[Web4lib] Awesome music video

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:23:37 EST 2007

I wanna know where they found a library with a card catalog!

>>> "Darryl Friesen" <Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca> 1/3/2007 10:14 AM >>>

And by awesome I don't mean the kind that implies greatness.  I mean
the
kind that makes you watch it over and over again, giggling and
snorting,
until your side hurts.  The stereotypical "Library Nerds" in the
background
are priceless.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0GmiSMNGI&mode=related

For those that might care how I came across this little gem, it was
linked
off Penny Arcade this morning.

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Information Technology Services Division,
http://gollum.usask.ca/
  University of Saskatchewan Library