[Web4lib] Library 2.0 -- a Ning Social Network

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Feb 28 16:52:15 EST 2007

To get the ball rolling, I am setting up a Library 2.0 social network on
Ning <http://www.ning.com/> . It is called "Library 2.0" and the URL is
http://library20.ning.com <http://library20.ning.com/> . I will send out
invitations when it is setup minimally. I want to open it up to all
Library 2.0 advocates and enthusiasts to mold and manipulate and to
congregate. I even created a logo based on the universal library symbol.

<http://bp2.blogger.com/_PFUbUzXGVsw/ReX09spdC5I/AAAAAAAAAAY/F0gFv0jF8N4
/s1600-h/l20.PNG> Stay tuned for more. Ning must be getting lots of hits
today as it is running slow. They are also experiencing a few technical
problems according to their blog.

________________________________

Technorati <http://technorati.com/>  tags:
Library2.0 <http://technorati.com/tag/Library2.0> , Ning
<http://technorati.com/tag/Ning> , Social Networks
<http://technorati.com/tag/Social Networks>

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
Facebook me <http://www.facebook.com/p/Bill_Drew/202201900>
Bill Drew's Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com/

Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:   http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin, 1759