[Web4lib] Web Filters for Staff and Public PCs

Lynda Rudd lrudd at alexandria.lib.va.us
Wed Feb 28 16:20:42 EST 2007

Hi All,

My library is currently researching the various types of filtering
products, their costs and effectiveness, and staff/patron attitude
toward them. Please feel free to respond to me off-list. Thanks in
advance for your help.
--

Lynda Y. Rudd
Technical Services Manager

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged,
confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. Sections 510-2521, and all applicable state and local laws,
statutes, rules, ordinances, and regulations. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, distribute, or reproduce this
transmission. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please notify me immediately of the error by return email and please
delete the message from your system. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.