[Web4lib] Public Internet station time management software

Robin rboulton at stcharleslibrary.org
Wed Feb 28 10:27:36 EST 2007

I strongly recommend PC Reservation from www.envisionware.com. We've
used it for about 4 years now and it is as close to flawless as any
software I've ever worked with. The company's commitment to end user
satisfaction is streets ahead of any other vendor I know of, and the
product is great. They also have a compatible cost-recovery system for
managing printing, called LPTOne.