[Web4lib] Web Operations Survey

Christine Pierpoint christine at welchmanconsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 17:23:52 EST 2007

My firm is conducting a benchmarking study on Web Operations Management.

We've developed a brief online survey to gather information about basic
operational Web practices in organizations.

If you're interested in participating, please click on the link below. It
takes about 5 minutes to take the survey and you can remain anonymous. We
will report basic results back to any folks who opt to provide their e-mail
address.  Please feel free to forward the survey link to other organizations
you may think appropriate.

Here's the link:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=779993187226

Thanks in advance for your participation,

Christine Pierpoint

Sr. Analyst

Welchman Consulting

Christine Pierpoint, Senior Consultant