SV: [Web4lib] Stockholm: Great Library website

Anders Ericson anders.ericson at norskbibliotekforening.no
Wed Feb 21 16:27:27 EST 2007

Yes, Tim, our Scandinavian languages are "largely mutually intelligible".
Most conferences in the southern part of Scandinavia attract professionals
from all 3 countries. But this one looks just national to me. It's part of a
national project. Perhaps project partners only. You'd better ask them.

The Danish are very advanced with regard to catalogues probably even by
global standards. Their national union catalogue/OPAC is already 5 (?) yrs
old.

http://bibliotek.dk/?lingo=eng

Danish hotshots should know the new Stockholm site, but it's not yet 2 weeks
old. I doubt that all know it.

Regards,
Anders Ericson