[Web4lib] Wiki for library procedures

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon Feb 12 17:06:03 EST 2007

Here is a link to the Drupal Book module: <http://drupal.org/node/44648>.
The Book module is a wiki. The name helps distinguish it from the (to my
mind, inferior) Wiki module. The difference is that the is easier to use and
more Drupal-like.

So, you're saying that Peanut Butter Wiki is similar to a diaper? (GDR.....)

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
11664 National Blvd. 143
Los Angeles, CA 90064