[Web4lib] computer booking system for public library

Houghton-Jan, Sarah houghton-jan at smcl.org
Mon Feb 12 14:58:10 EST 2007

I have had experience with both SAM and another product, Library Online (from Telus).  Library Online is, by far, a superior product.  My experience with SAM has been one of the most negative software experiences I've had in my career.  Library Online, on the other hand, was almost completely trouble-free and the log-in and reservation processes were easy to learn for the users.  I would recommend Library Online over SAM very, very strongly.

Sarah Houghton-Jan