[Web4lib] Re: Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us

Craig, Emory ecraig at cnr.edu
Fri Feb 9 15:37:00 EST 2007

Some of you may have already come across this video on Web 2.0 from
Michael Wesch, an anthropology professor at Kansas State, but if not, it
is definitely worth watching. The link showed up on Seth Godin's blog
last week and has been getting enough views on YouTube. As others point
out, it touches on many library 2.0 issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE&eurl

Have a good weekend all,

-e

Emory Craig