[Web4lib] Rescarta vs contentDM

steven turner steven.turner at usm.edu
Thu Feb 8 11:45:13 EST 2007

Does anyone feel like highlighting or arguing the relative merits of
Rescarta vs. ContentDM? Or something that works better than either?
My institution is thinking about using rescarta for a specific
digtial archive project. We already have ContentDM, and some persons
within the organization feel that the current version of ContentDM
already on hand should be used instead of investing in another tool
that has to be implemented and then maintained. Of particular concern
is a possible eventual data migration from Rescarta to ContentDM, and
the possible ensuing difficulties.

Thanks

Steve
Steven Turner