[Web4lib] Web-based (?) program registration

Sue Baldwin sbaldwin at nngov.com
Wed Feb 7 13:21:02 EST 2007

Hi,

I know this doesn't do everything you want, but we started using
EngagedPatrons.org for our program registration in June 2006 and have been
very happy. Glenn is great to work with and has been very responsive in
tweaking a few things we wanted. It might do enough of what you want.

Sue

Sue Baldwin
Senior Librarian, Technology & Electronic Access
Newport News Public Library System
700 Town Center Drive Suite 300
Newport News, VA 23606
757-926-1350 voice