[Web4lib] Moodle and libraries

Jimm Wetherbee jimm at wingate.edu
Wed Feb 7 11:06:57 EST 2007

Pierre,

I've added our RSS feeds to our Moodle site.  We may, in the future, add
questionnaires to it as well and have experimented with placing BI
exercises on it as well (at bit trickier that because we would either
have to have a separate Library course--which isn't the way we
operate--or have the librarians at least temporarily be listed as
instructors for given courses).

--jimm