[Web4lib] job posting: Web Content Manager and Designer

Hassler, Carol chassler at mppl.org
Tue Feb 6 10:03:54 EST 2007

Web Content Manager and Designer

Full-time position available. Responsible for managing library Web site and Intranet and may also design and construct Web pages. Maintains ongoing design of the Web site. Writes, develops, designs, edits and proofreads new content / services. Extensive contact with the Library staff. It requires the ability to access, input and retrieve data from the computer, ability to perform light to medium work; ability to use phone effectively. Ability to work well in a team environment.  Master of Library Science from ALA accredited school required. Two years minimum experience in Web design and content management.  Annual salary $39,000.   Benefits.

Detailed job description here:
http://www.mppl.org/PDF/Web%20Content%20Manger%20and%20Designer%201%202007.pdf

or here:
http://www.mppl.org/about-jobs.html

This is my current position.  Feel free to contact me with questions.

Carol Hassler
Web Content Manager and Designer
Mount Prospect Public Library
chassler at mppl.org

Opinions expressed are those of the sender and not the Mount Prospect Public Library