[Web4lib] seeking library system for the PC and PC network that runs on Windows

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:06:05 EST 2007

Most open-source options should run on windows or linux as the
components (apache, mysql, php, python, perl, etc) they are built on
are usually cross-platform. The configurations will change slightly
with the different directory structures but you could probably even
migrate between windows, linux and osx in the future if need be.

I'm not sure which LAMP set-up is easiest for Windows but someone
might chime in.

Ryan Eby