[Web4lib] ER&L Conference Keynotes Announced & Registration Deadline Approaching

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:52:54 EST 2007

Electronic Resources & Libraries 2007: thinkdigital_
February 22-24, 2007
Global Learning and Conference Center, Georgia Institute of Technology

*Keynotes*
ER&L is pleased to announce our keynote speakers: Rick Luce,
Vice-Provost and Director of Libraries at Emory University and Jane
Burke, VP of ProQuest Information and Learning, and General Manager of
Serials Solutions.

*Just added*
Welcome Reception - Wednesday, February 21st, 6-8pm
Join the GA Tech Library & Information Center, latest winner of the ACRL
Excellence in Libraries Award, for a Welcome Reception including tours
of recent renovations of our Library Commons and digital projects space.

*Topics*
ER&L2007's 47 sessions fall under 10 timely topics including:
e-resources delivery & promotion, users & usability, collaboration in
managing e-resources, and digital initiatives.
http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/moodle/course/category.php?id=21

*Registration ends February 7th*
http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/moodle/index.php?pid=12

*Wondering where attendees are coming from?*
Check out our interactive real-time map:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/moodle/mod/resource/view.php?id=501

If you cannot attend the conference, consider attending online.
For more information, go to:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/moodle/index.php?pid=25

--
Bonnie Tijerina
Electronic Resources Coordinator, Collection Development
bonnie.tijerina at library.gatech.edu