[Web4lib] remote access patron authen.

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Fri Dec 28 23:12:24 EST 2007

EZProxy is, err, easy, and it has great support. One other plus is
that most database vendors -- pretty much all of the vendors who allow
this type of access -- at least accept and acknowledge it (i.e. they
don't try to block it), although direct database vendor support for it
is sketchy.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com