[Web4lib] Vendors Deep Indexed in Google

Tom Keays tomkeays at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 12:51:47 EST 2007

How about this? All of us use del.icio.us and tag sites that we know
Google, Yahoo or whatever deep index with the tag "deepindexed"?

You could retrieve everybody's entries with the url

http://del.icio.us/tag/deepindexed

We should additionally tag the name of the search engine(s) you've
tested along with the "deepindexed" tag so that you can retrieve
results more precisely -- e.g.,

http://del.icio.us/tag/deepindexed+google
or
http://del.icio.us/tag/deepindexed+yahoo