[Web4lib] Code4lib 2008 Minority Scholarship

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:02:39 EST 2007

Web 2.0 tends to be very decentralized for several reasons. First,
would see many times that there is no longer a single web presence for
an organization or group. They have their traditional website, a
facebook page, a myspace page. a blog, a Google/Yahoo group, etc.
There may no longer be a key location for information or
communication.  The other information "decentralization" is that with
blogs and other social networks announcements and other chunks of
information are getting redistributed for organizations and groups.
You could in reality participate and be aware of an organization
without ever going to their web presence.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com