[Web4lib] Failed or transitory technologies, with an emphasis on libraries

Carole Pilkinton pilkinton.10 at nd.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:44:09 EST 2007

Since my first beloved computer was an Apple ][ I strongly support it
being listed as transitory...the Lisa seemed like a great jump in terms
of expense and software compatibility. Is Veronica in the transitory
category? Or does anyone even remember? Archie?

--
Carole Pilkinton
Head, Electronic Resources & Serials Access Department
pilkinton.10 at nd.edu
574-631-8405
115B Hesburgh Library
University of Notre Dame