[Web4lib] Online registration software

Louise Alcorn Louise.Alcorn at wdm-ia.com
Fri Dec 7 12:12:34 EST 2007

We're looking at online registration software for our library (suburban
public).  We've looked at e-Vanced, but I'm looking for other options,
as well.  We need it for online program registration and also (if
available) room reservation options.  We need the program registration
to allow us to set a date/time for it to go 'live' in advance, with the
ability to provide automated email responses, class size limits, etc.

Our preference (in fact, our "must have") is that it be fully web-based.
Any server-based solution will take an extra year to implement (no, I'm
not kidding).

Any suggestions?

Also, if you have experience with e-Vanced (good, bad, ugly), please let
me know that, too, so we can use it in our evaluation process.

Many, many thanks in advance!

Louise E. Alcorn
Reference Technology Librarian
West Des Moines Public Library