[Web4lib] UnderAppreciated Facebook Apps For Library Use?

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Aug 29 17:30:24 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

_UnderAppreciated Facebook Apps For Library Use_

Friends/

I am Greatly Interested in Learning of UnderAppreciated Facebook Apps That Can-May-Might-Could-Will Have Actual/Potential Application(s) for Enhanced/Engaged Library Services.

In Twenty-Five Words (or Less) [:->], I Would Appreciate Learning of Your UnSung Favorite Facebook App [or Apps That That You Believe Must Be Developed [:-)] And Its/Their Actual/Potential Value(s).

Please Post ToThe FacebookAppsFor Libraries Discussion Board At

[ http://iastate.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2469777131 ]

The Directory Of Facebook Apps Is Available At

[ http://iastate.facebook.com/apps/ ]

BTW: Your Home Site Will Replace Mine [:->]

Thanks For Considering !!!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 5011

!!! Social Networking is People !!!
[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows ...
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]