[Web4lib] understanding javascript

Riesner, Giles GRIESNER at ccbcmd.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:20:04 EDT 2007

Another resource you might consider is the group comp.lang.javascript
Go to http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/topics

There currently is an unanswered request from early this AM for a good js tutorial there.

I had a Javascript file I was trying to modify a couple years back and posted it
there and got help from a few folks the same day.

Giles W. Riesner Jr.
Library Tech Support / Library System Manager
Community College of Balto. Co. - Catonsville
800 S. Rolling Rd., Baltimore MD 21228  USA
Tel/V-Mail   1-410-455-4245
Fax          1-410-455-6106
Email:       griesner at ccbcmd.edu