[Web4lib] Positions Available: Electronic Resource/Web Librarians (Washington, DC)

Patty De Anda pdeanda at libraryassociates.com
Mon Aug 20 17:47:16 EDT 2007

LAC seeks Electronic Resource/Web Librarians to work in a government
agency in Washington DC. Candidates must have either an MLS or 10+ years
of relevant experience. Must have experience in the field of education.
Familiarity with HTML, XML, Unix, and Sirsi strongly preferred. This is
in support of a proposal we are currently bidding on.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

*	Maintain and update library web site and portal
*	Select and recommend databases for inclusion
*	Manage access
*	Arrange for/provide training in the use of resources
*	Develop and apply evaluation methods, analyze results

TO APPLY:

For immediate consideration, please apply using our online registration
at www.libraryassociates.com <http://www.libraryassociates.com/> , or
send your resume and cover letter to Jacques Domenge
<mailto:jacques at libraryassociates.com> . Please remember to include the
job title and number (#763) in your cover letter or email.

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail
the sender.