[Web4lib] What do you call your library's experimental web site?

Ken Varnum varnum at umich.edu
Tue Aug 14 11:51:51 EDT 2007

Thank to those who sent in replies.  Here's the summary, with links where
supplied.  "Labs" or some version thereof is the most frequently used.

Labs
Library Lab (University of Virginia: http://lab.lib.virginia.edu/index.html)
Library Labs (Syracuse)
PennLab (University of Pennsylvania: http://labs.library.upenn.edu/)
Pilot Labs (Vanderbilt: http://testpilot.library.vanderbilt.edu/)
Sandbox (Colorado State University:  internal use only)
Sandbox (Monroe County Public Library, Florida)
Skunkworks
Toolbar Search Plugins (St. Mary's:
               http://www.smu.ca/administration/library/toolbarsearch.html)

Ken

--
Ken Varnum
Web Systems Manager
University of Michigan Library           E: varnum at umich.edu
309 Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library      V: 734-615-3287
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1205                 F: 734-647-6897
http://www.lib.umich.edu/