[Web4lib] About CMS...

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon Aug 13 11:59:22 EDT 2007

My company provides CMS installation, customization, hosting and training,
primarily for libraries. After evaluating several CMS platforms, including
Joomla, but not SPIP, which has little traction and community support in the
U.S., we chose Drupal as our core platform because of its flexibility. open
APIs, and strong developer community.

Drupal scales well, although it lacks Oracle compatibility, which makes it a
non-starter in some university environments.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com