[Web4lib] RE: [lita-l] No library resources on list of top 100 learning tools

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Aug 9 16:03:38 EDT 2007

Not to be a nitpick, but if I was asked about identifying tools in a
learning context,
it would probably won't cross my mind to put library resources as well.
I'd list tools that I use to bring library resources to me (libX,
zotero, and alike.)

They have some interesting tools that I haven't encountered yet.
Interesting...

ranti.
--
Ranti Junus, Web Services/Electronic Resources
Michigan State University Libraries

lc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNlYwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsL
W5jbQ--> on Yahoo! Travel.