[Web4lib] Downloadable audiobooks - Windows Media Player for theMacintosh?

Michael L. Champion mchampion at lvdl.org
Thu Aug 9 09:19:30 EDT 2007

I'm not a Mac user but has anyone tried this:

Windows Media(r) Components for QuickTime

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=915d874d-d747-4
180-a400-5f06b1b5e559&DisplayLang=en#Overview

Here is the "Advanced version"

http://www.flip4mac.com/wmv.htm

Michael Champion
Head, Information Technology Services