[Web4lib] Federated search with database suggestion

Karen Groves Karen.Groves at exlibrisgroup.com
Tue Aug 7 14:15:37 EDT 2007

One of our MetaLib customers - University of Groningen, the Netherlands
- is working on a very interesting and innovative project that
incorporates functionality similar to that you describe, and much more.
This project is called 'Livetrix'.

Groningen University uses MetaLib's X-Server - our suite of XML-based
APIs - to integrate MetaLib functionality in Livetrix.

For more information about Livetrix, see the project wiki at:
http://livetrix.wiki.ub.rug.nl/index.php/Main_Page

A demo version is available at:  http://livetrix.ub.rug.nl/ - a login is
required, but information is included about requesting one.

Karen Groves
MetaLib Product Manager
Ex Libris, Inc.

Phone:  617 332 8800 ext. 529