[Web4lib] Headphone for Library Internet use.

John Reynolds jomireyn3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:14:54 EDT 2007

Our "Friends of the Library" group buys them for 99 cents at Big Lots or
someplace like that and we sell them for $1.50, as part of their fund
raising - we sell a couple dozen a week. I'm at a large regional library,
which is always very busy.  We used to have inexpensive ones that we checked
out but they regularly disappeared and the ones that didn't disappear got
fairly disgusting after a while - I'm not very squeamish, but I wouldn't
have put those things on my head.