[Web4lib] Audience Response Systems in library classes

Mark Wolfe WolfeM at mail.amc.edu
Thu Apr 26 14:02:47 EDT 2007

Hi Karen,

We have just started to implement it here with our library and medical
curriculum.

Best, Mark

Mark Wolfe
Instructional Technology Librarian
Schaffer Library of Health Sciences - Mail Code 63
Albany Medical College
47 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY  12208
(518) 262-5208

>>> "Karen Harker" <Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu> 4/25/2007 10:00 AM

Although not a Web-technology, I believe this Listserv includes the
appropriate audience for such a query as this: Does anybody work in a
library in which an ARS has been implemented?  I would like to ask a few
questions regarding its implementation and potential impact on teaching
styles of the instructors.

Thanks.

Karen R. Harker, MLS
UT Southwestern Medical Library
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9049
214-648-8946
http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/library/
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.