[Web4lib] Streaming video buffering?

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Wed Apr 25 16:09:06 EDT 2007

I don't think that more buffering will solve the problem. I would guess that
the bandwidth problem is on your end, so unless the buffer is as long as the
video, you are going to overrun a 331 Kb/s stream. If the video could be
downloaded and played locally, that would help, but that does not seem to be
available on the Annenberg site.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com