[Web4lib] Securing public computers

Robin rboulton at stcharleslibrary.org
Fri Apr 6 09:08:11 EDT 2007

We use DeepFreeze and it is invaluable to us. A reboot cleans up *any*
problem caused in the last session. We now have a network admin who
knows how to do things with group policies, but that's only recent, and
Deep Freeze has saved us hundreds of hours of maintenance/repair over
the last few years. We make very little use of policies and probably
never will.