[Web4lib] Update: Problem with CSS?

Lisa Wolfe lwolfe at esagelink.com
Tue Apr 3 23:28:37 EDT 2007

Kevin,

I saw that too and wondered if that was the issue, but the file I sent the
webmaster did not have those.  Does the Joomla interface do that kind of
thing?  I use Crimson Editor and Dreamweaver, then cut/pasted it into
notepad to email to the webmaster.  I cannot design a page and ftp it.  I
only have limited Joomla access on the library pages.  The webmaster has to
change anything with the stylesheets and pages.  This issue with the library
page was going on for a while before I started here.  I will try addressing
the line breaks with him tomorrow and let you know.

Again, thanks for all the help!
Lisa