[Web4lib] Problem with CSS?

Jonathan Bloy JBloy at edgewood.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:36:04 EDT 2007

Jimm Wetherbee wrote:
> I just found an unbalanced closed curly bracket
> associated with:
> table.contentarea
>
> and the href for the images don't agree in:
> div.menu_m

Lisa, That isn't the only spot where there are curly brackets missing.
You might want to fix the errors the W3C validator shows in the CSS:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=
http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeffco.edu%2Flibrary%2F

I believe the parse errors are because of those closing brackets being
missing.

 - Jonathan

--
Jonathan Bloy