[Web4lib] Library Facebook profile shut down

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Sep 25 09:17:21 EDT 2006

Problem is there is no one to argue with.  I tried that.  I never got a
response other than them switching the library profile over to me under
my e-mail and name.

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
[mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Kraemer, Beth
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 5:23 PM
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: RE: [Web4lib] Library Facebook profile shut down

True, but we are certainly not the only library to spend time creating a
profile, and those others are likely to be shut down eventually, too.
There are also some advantages to having a "profile" rather than a
"group representation", so we would prefer that.  Doesn't hurt to argue
the case a bit with them!  -Beth