[Web4lib] dreamweaver-css-layout

raumin dehghan rdehghan at msn.com
Tue Sep 19 22:09:06 EDT 2006

I am working with dreamweaver 8.0, and I have one css box on my page, below
my masthead.  When I try to put a second css box on the page, I have to make
the positioning fixed, so it will appear directly next to the first box.

However, when the position is fixed for that css box, it completely distorts
my dreamweaver workspace - it superimposes itself over my masthead and my
other box.

Is there anyway that I can keep that box fixed, or able to be seen as it
should in browsers and at the same time look the same way in Dreamweaver?

Thanks,
Raumin Dehghan